We are happy to invite you to publishing in the “Scientific Bulletin of Flight Academy. Series: Economics, Management and Law” founded by Flight Academy of the National Aviation University (Kropyvnytskiy). Certificate of State Registration of a printed media КВ №24015-13855Р as of 19.06.2019.
The “Scientific Bulletin of Flight Academy. Series: Economics, Management and Law” will publish the results of scientific research, reviews of current problems in economic theory, company economics and management of enterprises, public management administration, marketing, finances, banking, accounting and audit, international business, law, legal relations and legal aspects of commercial activity.
Scientific and methodological articles, results of original scientific, practical and methodological research that are published for the first time are welcome for contribution in the following fields:
- Economics and management of enterprises (according to the type of economic activity).
- Accounting, analysis and audit (according to the type of economic activity).
- Mathematical methods, models and information technologies in economics.
- Finance, money and credit.
- Aviation industry: economics, problems, perspectives and legal regulation.
- Management and marketing.
- Tourism: economics of tourism, legal regulation of tourist activity; corporate business, problems and perspectives.
- Law: topical theoretical and branch-related legal issues, proposals to the law, foreign legal experience; aviation security.
To participate in the collection of the scientific journal it is necessary to submit:
- An electronic version of the article, prepared in accordance with the following requirements (see the template for the article), in the MS Word.
- File containing the information about the author (sample below).
- A review of a scientific supervisor or other specialist in a particular field of knowledge that has the appropriate degree (submitted only by postgraduate students and degree-seeking authors).
- Author’s summary: in English (including author’s name, scientific degree and academic rank, position and place of work or study of the author, ORCHID identifier, E-mail, the title of the article, Abstract, not less than 250 words)
- Electronic copy of payment documents. The cost of publishing of a scientific article is 30 UAH per page. The size of the article is up to 10 pages (above the specified size – the payment is 35 UAH for each additional page), DOI identifier costs 60 UAH (it is free for the employees of Flight Academy and members of the Editorial board. The second copy of the collection must be ordered in advance and costs 100 UAH). Articles by doctors of sciences are published for free without a printed copy added. Manuscripts for a scientific journal are accepted in one of the three languages: Ukrainian, Russian, English. The preference is given to English manuscripts (a 50% discount on the publication cost).
Payment details are sent along with the message of acceptance of the article for publishing.
Purpose of payment: for publication of the article.
Surname, name and patronymic:
Degree, academic rank, position, place of work:
Mailing address to receive correspondence or “Nova poshta” service details:
Title of the article:
Number of copies of the journal:
The authors are responsible for the accuracy of the categories and terms, surnames, data, citations, statistical materials, and the like in the article.
All materials sent for publication are blind-reviewed. Reputable authoritative scholars and practitioners are invited to participate in the review.
The date of the manuscript submission is the day, when the manuscript is received by the editorial, in the case of follow-up improvement – the day of receiving the finalized version of the manuscript.
The decision to publish articles remains with the editorial board.
Manuscripts, prepared not on the stated requirements, are not considered. Rejected materials are not reviewed.
Articles are accepted until May 30, 2020
Contacts of the Editorial Board:
Flight Academy of the National Aviation University
Ukraine, 25006, Kropyvnytskiy, 1 Dobrovolskogo Street
Assistant editor: Oksana Ursol
Е-mail: email@example.com Tel.: (066) 290-59-46; (095) 388-99-47.